Berry Diet Cola Cobbler Ww Plus Points - 2
Submitted by: KarenUU | Source: Karen Anderson's Kitchen
- Servings: 20
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 65 minutes
|2 lbs||Frozen Mixed Berries, ideal with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries|
|2½ - 3 cups box||Yellow Cake Mix, this is about 12 oz. or ⅔ of 18 oz. size such as betty crocker, duncan hines, pillsbury|
|1 cup||Diet Cola (or You Can Use Any Diet Soda).|
|(optional - Nonfat Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream)|
1. Grease 9x13 baking pan or use cooking spray.
2. Dump berries into baking pan.
3. Add about 1/2 cup dry cake mix and stir.
4. Add cola to rest of cake mix and beat until blended.
5. Pour cake batter over berries.
6. Bake in 350 degree F. oven for about 60 minutes until berries are bubbly and cake is golden brown.
7. Serve warm or cold.
8. Add whipped cream or topping if desired.
This makes 20 2x3-inch servings. WW+ Points per serving: 2
A delicious dessert! This is an incredibly easy recipe that has only 2 WW Plus Points per serving. You can make this with entire box of cake mix and 1 can soda (3 points per serving), but I like it with less cake topping. You can also make it as a dump cake: pour berries in pan, pour over dry cake mix, pour soda over dry cake mix, bake. However, I prefer it with cake mix and soda mixed. Now to get crazy, try this with any combination of fruit, any cake mix, and any flavor of soda.